B21-Hot Metal - Big Barrel Youth USSSA Baseball Bat
End-loaded and engineered for explosive power, the new 2021 Crush features a smaller 12" barrel for more compact hitting surface. The Crush end-loaded softball bat is constructed with Black Onyx Carbon and a Triple Wall barrel to increase durability with a shorter break-in period. A thin Micro-Whip™ Grip gives you a better feel, while 2-Piece LINK™ technology reduces vibrations to the hands to give you the amazing feel of solid contact every at-bat. Engineered details like an Optimized End Cap create a booming sound and an increased sweet spot. One Year Warranty.
- Black Onyx Carbon™: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period.
- 2-Piece LINK: Significantly reduces vibrations to the hands to give you the amazing feel of solid contact every at-bat.
- End Loaded Swing Weight: End-Loaded swing weight for maximum distance.
- Triple Wall: Gives you higher peak performance right out of the wrapper with a larger sweet spot for more power and forgiveness.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- Optimized End Cap: Great sound on batted balls, while also positively affecting the bat's sweet spot to give you more pop.
- Micro-Whip Grip: Smaller diameter grip for better feel.
- USSSA Approved: Approved for USSSA play.
- NSA Approved: Approved for NSA play.
- ISA Approved: Approved for ISA play.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
See more: Bats or More Equipment